Friday, March 23, 2018

16th Birthday Drip Cake

They're growing up too quickly!! I've know Taylor since she was at nursery school with my younger son... so 13 years! I can't believe she's 16 now (well, I can... my son is also 16... but, you know...!) Her mum asked for a 'drip cake' in pink with dark chocolate drips. I topped with with a 16 made from cookies, covered in 100s & 1000s, and lots of other goodies, including gold Maltesers, mini Party Rings, dolly mixtures, sugar roses, jelly beans, home made 'jazzies' - and there was a royal iced cookie on the front! The cake itself was chocolte sponge with raspberry buttercream!  Happy birthday, lovely Taylor! 
To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home