Monday, August 01, 2016

Wedding Cake 'Esha'



 My warmest congratulations to Esha & Matesh who celebrated their wedding this weekend. This is my largest wedding cake. 7 tiers - a mix of real cake and dummy tiers. The colour scheme for the reception was metalics - rose gold, gold, silver... and so Esha's cake reflected.  The huge bottom tier was covered in ruffles - and then each one had its edge painstakingl hand-painted painted in gold and rose gold! The rest of the cake was decorated using a mix of edible cake lace and hand-piped royal icing. The top two tiers were covered in edible rose-gold sequins.  I don't really like having my photo taken, but my husband wanted me in a shot to give an idea of the size... I'm 5'4" tall, so not exactly small!
To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home