Sunday, July 24, 2016

3 Weddings in 6 days!!







The first of the 3 cakes was this 4 tier version of a 3 tier cake by Little Cherry Cake Co.  My thanks for her permission to allow me to reproduce her design.  My warmest congratulations to Tanveer and Sandeep.  White stripes on a white cake, with hand-made sugar roses.  Unfortunately, due to the lighting at the venue, I wasn't able to get a great photo.  





The second cake was this 5 tier wedding cake for Sana & Zahir with hand-made sugar roses and hydrangea, pretty lace and ribbon and finished with hand-piped royal icing detail.


And the final cake was this 6 tier cake that was delivered to The Waldorf Hilton in London.  It is always a pleasure to work with Becki of Floco Flower Company and I love the exquisite roses and hydrangea that we dressed the cake with.  Warmest congratulations to Esha & Matesh on their civil wedding ceremony.


 
To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home