Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Wedding Cake 'Sima'


At the beinning of December, it started like this:
Customer: Hi.  I know it's a bit short notice, but I need a wedding cake.
Me: OK...  how short? When's your wedding?
Customer: Sunday next week [that was 8 days away...!]
Me: gulp!

So Sima sent me through some cake photos that she wanted to use as inspiration and we created her own bespoke cake design.  If I say so myself, I think her cake was gorgeous and even if we'd had 8 months, this couldn't have looked any better!  It fitted the venue - The Great Room at The Grosvenor House on London's Park Lane - and the room decoration perfectly.  

As you can see from the first photo, I didn't get a great photo, but I had the photo edited to enhance the colour and lighting and the second photo is much better.  But the last picture is a close-up I took at home which shows the true colour and closer detail.  

My warmest congratulations to Sima and Rajan 

To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home