Sunday, February 28, 2016

Designer Shopping Bag Cake

Designer Shopping Bag Cake with Edible Perfume Bottles.
I received the lovliest email from the customer who ordered this for her daughter's 25th birthday:
"Hi Suzanne,

Omg, omg, omg what a fabulous cake!!!! Honestly it was amazing. I hated cutting it and it upset me so much!!

My daughter was so thankful and amazed at all the intricate details you had managed to include, I have no words to describe how beautiful it was.

I tried calling you earlier today but no answer. Could not believe my eyes as soon as I saw it, I thought I'd call you once Zahrah had seen it and as I said I tried calling you but there was no answer, her face was a picture and as you say that's the best part when you see people's jaw drop at the first sight of something so special!

Thank you so much from all of us for making Zahrah's 25th birthday that much special.

Take care and no doubt I will be back for another special day to mark another milestone!"
Well, it's emails like this that remind me just how much I love my job!
To view my full website please visit www.patacake-parties.com 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home