Sunday, August 02, 2015

Pie Chart Cake

 My son's form tutor - a maths teacher - left the school for a new career at the end of term and I decided I'd like to make him a cake.  It had to be something simple, as I didn't have a chance to start decorating it until 11pm and it had to be taken in the next morning!!  My friend came up with the suggestion of a pie chart, which I thought was a great idea...  the 'key' lists things that are associated with him - so red = inspiring, blue = fun, yellow = disorganised (yeah, I'd intended that to be a bit smaller than it actually was, but... hey-ho!!) green = we'll miss you and orange = caring.  He was a very popular teacher and I know the students will miss him very much.
To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com












Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home