Saturday, May 23, 2015

Gender Reveal Cake

Baby Shower / Gender Reveal Cake
I was so excited to be asked to do my first gender reveal cake... the mum-to-be is going to tell her friends and family the sex her her baby at her baby shower party today. Do you think the sponge inside is pink or blue? ;o)

And updated to say here's a picture of the sponge inside... 

Apologies if the texture of the sponge looks a little strange... I took some of the off-cuts, stacked with buttercream and then froze so that I could get a nice, clean cut to show you... It hadn't quite fully defrosted. ;o)

 

I received such a lovely email from the customer:

Hi Suzanne,

A big, big thanks to you.  The cake was so perfect I can't explain.  You made it exactly as I pictured - I was so impressed.  Compliments all round.  I passed your details over to many friends.
Many thanks.

To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home