Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Giant Cupcake Cake

Giant Cupcake Cake

My first born baby is 12 today.

I made cupcakes for him to take onto the school bus this morning (as much as I love caramel flavour cupcakes with caramel IMBC, eating one for breakfast is beyond my comprehension... but, then, I'm not 12 any more!!)

Anyway, even though we're not really doing much for his birthday, I still felt he had to have a birthday cake. Perfect opportunity for me to try out my new silicone giant cupcake 'tin'.

He was SO thrilled when he saw it, but he decided he's saving it for when his two friends come round on Saturday.

Happy Birthday, my beautiful boy. I love you!!!! x x x

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I love this cake!! Thanks so much for the idea- I tried to copy it for my son: http://fromonemommatoanother.blogspot.com/2011/10/1st-birthday-giant-cupcake.html

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home