Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Ridiculously Excited - Babyworld!

There are two or three websites that I visit regularly. Daily. Several times a day. Two of them are cake-related. The other one is called Babyworld. It's a fabulous website, full of help, advice and tips (as well as on-line ears to bend and shoulders to cry on) for parents and parents-to-be. I've made some wonderful friends through Babyworld. And I also happen to be a moderator for two of their forums - Beyond Babyhood and Recipes.

But that's not all. Because this month, Pat-a-Cake Parties (that's me!) is offering a prize.

Here, take a look!

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/competition/feb2011/pat_a_cake.asp

I'm not sure how long the link will work for, after Feb 2011.

I'm ridiculously excited! :o)

If you're entering - GOOD LUCK!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 pm  
Blogger Relznik said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home