Sunday, August 12, 2018

Wedding Cake Rashida

A slightly belated post, as Rashida's wedding was on the 30th June...  
Rashida wanted to use some of her cake stands to display her wedding cake... now, I know what you're thinking, but she actually came to see me about her wedding cake about 3 or 4 weeks BEFORE Harry & Meghan's wedding... so who's copying who, eh? Here, her three cakes (10" chocolate-orange cake; double height 7" lemon cake; 6" cherry bakewell) are set up and dressed with 'baby's breath' and fresh roses at the beautiful Eastbury Manor House - a beautiful Elizabethan house, now run by The National Trust. I don't often get to see my clients when I set up their wedding cakes, but I was lucky enough to see Rashida and she looked exquisite! I'm so delighted the sun was shining down on your special day and I wish them both every happiness.
To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home