Sunday, February 22, 2015

Busy week! Cookies and cupakes and cakes....

So, firstly this week, I had an order for some pretty, girly cupcake cookies as party favours.  Taylor's 13th birthday was an afternoon at a London venue and her mum wanted personalised cookie favours to give to her guests.  The colours she asked for were pink and turquoise.  I know from Taylor's mum that they were a big hit!

Next, came a Batman cake.... this was a delicious chocolate sponge with peanut butter buttercream.  I had the loveliest email from the customer  "Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the cake. By far had to be the best birthday cake I have had! I cannot seem to keep myself away from it!  Will most defiantly be ordering with you again!"  It always thrills me when a customer takes the time to let me know how much they've enjoyed a cake.  I hope Riad had a wonderful birthday!

Also this week were 3 dozen cupcakes with star sprinkles which were donated to a children's party which was raising funds for Haven House Children's Hospice.  Over £500 was raised at the event, which I know will be much appreciated.

And finally, 6 dozen cupcakes were delivered to central London for an Oscar's themed event.  All toppers completely edible and hand-made.

To view my full website, please visit www.patacake-parties.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home