Friday, March 28, 2008

Number 1 Cake with Building Blocks

Number 1 Cake with Building Blocks
This was a lovely commission - a foster carer looked after a baby girl for 10 months and promised the adoptive parents that she would provide the first birthday cake. It was a biggie!! The cake is 15" in length and is sitting on a 2 foot long cake board! She asked for lots of pink, lots of lilac, lots of hearts and lots and lots of edible glitter! She was thrilled when she came to collect it this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Relznik said...

I got such a beautiful thank you card from the customer today. It says:

"Dear Suzanne

Thank you so much for making the most amazing cake for my lovely Millie's 1st birthday.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, had a photograph taken next to it!

Thanks again and I will most definitely be back to order her christening cake.

Lots of love...."

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to receive comments like this... I love making cakes, anyway - and especially this one. But it makes it even more worthwhile when you know someone has really appreciated your work :o)

11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home